Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 16 - Querétaro (again)

All day updating computer yesterday. Lots of issues since it's been fixed. Was unable to blog more.
Just this: please buy miles. I'm starting to wonder why I'm doing this if people aren't going to buy miles.
I'm discouraged that we don't see more miles bought online. We don't yet know about checks sent in.
I'm encouraged, however, by the efforts of some in Zihuatanejo, like Rob Whitehead, who will be raising money on Sept. 15 in Zihuatanejo by selling antonjitos at a booth on the plaza during the festivities. We need more Rob Whiteheads taking hold of the cause. Granted he's a Zihuatanejo native and knows the need, but really what is $25 to the average American? You spend that on a meal out. Just a thought.
On to San Luis Potosí. Will finish my thought(s) when I get there, God willing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, Alisa. Actually it will be several neighbors selling antojitos, aguas frescas and comidas mexicanas at the cancha municipal beginning aound 7pm this 15 of September, though I will be there with my family enjoying the festivities.

    I wanted to ask you if you accept donations via PayPal. I think it will make donating easier for some people if you do. The payment methods and options aren't clearly explained anywhere that I could find.

    Please don't be discouraged. You are setting a terrific example for our young people while also helping our elderly.

    Un fuerte abrazo.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete